THE MOUNTAINS ARE CALLING – AND I MUST GO …
The beautiful mountain panorama and the snowy winter landscape in the Paznaun valley let you forget the everyday life. There are no limits to winter sports. High snow safety, 238 perfectly groomed slopes and 45 modern mountain lifts in the Silvretta Skiarena leave nothing to be desired.
Off the slopes – A wide range of leisure activities
In Tyrol you can do a lot of activities. Spend your holidays not only with skiing or snowboarding, but also take advantage of the cold and the snow during cross-country skiing, ice skating, winter walking or romantic carriage rides. Ischgl offers an eventful winter holiday for everyone.
- runs: Ischgl – Galtür / Ischgl – Kappl
- altitude: 1,377 – 2,036 m
- classic or skating
- by day or moonlight
ICE-SKATING & ICE STOCK SPORTS
- MON, WED & FRI: 2:00 – 9:30 p.m.
- TUE, THU, SAT & SUN: 2:00 – 7.00 p.m.
- ice skates, ice stocks and hockeys for rent
- tours with our without stop for refreshments
- long and short tours
- Franzl’s Hamat 0043 664 22 163 23
- length: 7 km – longest toboggan run in the Alps
- altitude metres: 950 m
- lift times: MON+THU 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.